Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aspergers, Rapper in da houze!! Mind focused! July 19, 2011

GOOD Morning, Happy Tuesday!!!

My weather report for the day........ HOT
NewsOK Weather

I have decided I am a ZOMBIE at night and human in the day!!!!!!!!! This is probably why I am best friends with my sub-human, because we love zombies!!! Now I don't really have a problem with this and thank GOD I don't bruise easy!!! My husband thinks it is funny, and actually I do too..LOLOLOL....... But am I the only one???


Here is what I am talking about..........  I don't drink, not even a little so that cant be it... lol........ When I wake up in the morning before I even make it to the bathroom, or kitchen, I have fallen against a few walls, like I am not alive and i will be holding on like i cant walk. I have no pain, legs working fine... BRAIN GONE!  Very often I think of the old commercial I think for Dunkin Donuts where the guy walks around saying.."Time to make the donuts"   HAHAHA......... Anyway!!!!!! I was just thinking of this this morning when I was wondering if I should just crawl and give up  lololol  And makes me wonder why am I so weird!

OK, now on to the night.................. So now I have to come up with a new plan, because i was so mad last night.........When I say I am mad, you would never know, but i kn ow on the inside! Samarra has decided she will make dinner since it is not ready when I get home.............PLEASE tell me if anyone can figure out how I can make dinner while I am not at home, let me know when you figure THAT one out.  

So now we have started debating, arguing, whatever you want to call it for about 3 work nights about when I walk in..........STILL NO Hi mom, all i get greeted with is, "is dinner ready. Of course my answer is no, and she then informs me she is going home to make dinner...  Now I am dealing with the baby and i am trying to catch her going out the door and i have to yell.........Samarra!, NO, I will make dinner, just wait. She of course says.. I CANT and is gone............I am yelling YOU BETTER NOT!! And she is gone............ UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

She heard me!!  She came back in and started talking about how dinner is late..............I still have to figure out how the heck did 5:30 become dinner time, I don't even get home until then!!!!!!!!! This is dumb, I must have had dinner at 5:30 at some point. GGGRRRRRRR...............

I have been trying to use the... Samarra  YOU can control your reaction........You may have aspergers and it is hard, but YOU can control it, your almost 7 and I expect you to control it. She is working her way into a meltdown at the moment so I start in with the control............ I use distracting statements and use the word control a lot and have direct eye contact.........See no doctor has told me this , but if you can keep eye contact and keep their mind focused to our world, I have noticed it doesn't happen as often........And guess what................NO BREAKDOWN.......................She actually said........I DID IT MOMMY!!!   I was so proud of her!!!

I wanted to cry at this moment............We got home , ate dinner and all was pretty good until she decided wanted to take a bath after she was in bed.....This time the control thing didnt work............Apparently when she was three we used to take baths at this time, and she says.. I ALWAYS take baths at this time. Freakin Elephant memory. And MELTDOWN............Screaming ..........crying.............kicking...............mad.............throwing things.........High pitched scream............AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH my brain is going to explode, but i just walk away and go to lay on my bed.......... 10 min about, done......... Good night mommy, I love you....................

I will tell you with her, she sets her mind to something and that is it..............................Problem is, her things are not usually safe things in our world which causes a problem.........  She actually asked me one time if she could touch the inside of the oven.............REALLY??????????  Who's world is that ok in??   lololol  And then I get the "your mean" comment............ maybe she is weird, cause I am???   Maybe I need therapy!

So She decided she would become a Rap Artist last night.................. HEHE      GUESS WHAT!  She did pretty darn good actually!!

So here is what I will leave you with for today... Some oldie but goody photos and her rap.

 Here is the Rap
I want to be a rapper, but I cant right now
I have to go to school and get some know how
My birthdays comin up  and I want a party and psp
But momma said she cant afford to do them both.. BOO me!!!!!!!!

Tell me that's not great!!!!!!



 Got the FRO going on= )

Baby rapper


Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment