Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD... Does calgon really take you away??? Sept. 30, 2011

Happy Happy Friday.. Happy Happy Friday!
(Done to the conga dance......except my dance looks more like an old lady having to go to the bathroom real bad cause my stomach hurts from surgery still. lololol)

OK, and WHY did my doctor remember to tell me that I would be loosing 6 lbs. from having the hysterectomy.......BUT FORGOT to tell me that INSTANTLY I would be 15.............YES I SAID 15 lbs. heavier that before I went in for like two to three weeks after surgery due to fluid build up and swelling???????? UGGGGGGGGGGG ............I noticed myself doing the pregnant waddle yesterday!  WHAT THE????  and I can see my stomach when i look down!!!!!!!! and I have a nice HUGE hand print bruise across my stomach.........I am looking GOOOOOD right now!   lololololol


OK.... SO me and my brilliant self FINALLY put in the RULE CHART and the STAR system in to force last night. GO MOMMA GO MOMMA!!!!!!!!! That one was to a bootay dance........Well in my head anyway... lol PAIN JUST THINKING OF DOING THAT right now! lololol But I forgot to take a picture of rule chart DANGIT!... BOOOO  But I sat Samarra down and explained how it was going to work and she jumped on it quick!!!!!!!!!!!

The posters have things about manners, responsibilities around house, respect, sharing, obeying, listening, helping, and quite a few other things.. it writes them out specifically. I also added some things to it more specific to her. So the goal is to get 50 stars in a week............NOW that may seem like a lot, but as many issues as we have even in one evening I had to set it high and I may go higher after this first week.

I even added tying her shoes on there. so she got a star this morning. She didn't throw her food across the room and she got a star, No trying to kill anyone... lololol NO I DID NOT PUT THAT ON THERE!!! You thought I did though!!!!.. OK, i might add it later = ).......She is so excited about this thing... I HOPE IT LASTS!!!  I am sure some of you will just die to know that .......Yes, i put it up in my living room right next to the TV on the wall because she will see it a lot in there. We spend the majority of our time in there doing something. So I dont think my living room will be in any magazines anytime soon= ( I also put her paper on the wall with a pen hanging from a string. She adds her stars..........BUT she looses stars as well and she will have to cross them out herself also!!!!!!!!!

So wish me continued luck with this system!!!!!!!!! I will take some pics this weekend...  I loved them when I saw them...= )

So I said I would tell you about Samarra's weird lying..........So not cause she is in trouble........not cause she is hiding anything........for no reason I know of..........She has started telling stories that are so life related a lot but out there and she can confuse the heck out of me!

I spoke with her teacher and with out me even saying she says.. Samarra has started this really strange thing and proceeds to tell me the same thing i noticed!!!!!!!!!!!  it started a week and a half ago.........

So help me if you can.. here are some examples of what she says.

To teacher serious as can be.. with facts.

I am leaving early today. I am so excited.. we are leaving to go to England today, my aunt has a castle there and our flight is at four but we have to check in at least two hours early. SO I will be leaving after lunch sometime.. I am not sure exact time but mom will let you know......So day goes on and She waits to here from me.........nothing........... She says to Samarra maybe I better call your mom.. Samarra says... no... no....you don't need to it was not for real.......... She is like WHAT???

Another day she tells of her going to the dentist the week before and how the dentist has a rocket ship and it has a robot arm that brushes the kids teeth and how she got 50 tooth brushes to take home......Teacher says where is this dentist.. She says the one with the train out front.......... She says you mean Dental Depot... Samarra says yea that's the one and they did this and this and I may have to have a tooth out.. and on and on..... The teacher believed it until I spoke with her.. lolol Samarra got nothing from it, what is the point???

To me
She tells me that her and Mimi and Mrs. Jana and Siahna went to the new gymnastic gym around the corner and she gave full details of all the equipment and what she did and she said it was fun and she had the best time......... I was like HUH??? She proceeds to give more details but some confused me so I went to call mom cause it sounded great.. She says don't call mimi.. I was just kidding.... So now I am so confused cause she gave so many details I thought maybe she heard mom talking about it or something.. nope nothing .. she just saw them build the new gym as we drove by.......WHAT???

Another one she said they give her bean burritos at school for lunch.. I am like um I pay for certain food why beans... She goes on and on why..........Didn't add up and I was once again so confused.. I had to call school...

WELL THE LAW GOT LAID DOWN!!!!!!!


A lie is a lie...........NO MORE and she WILL be gettin her bootay wooped if she does it again! Next thing I know she comes home and tells me someone hit her or abused her and i wont know if it is true or not!!!!!!!!!!!

So the teacher and I are working together... this will stop!!!!!!!

Now the imagination is awesome, she has NEVER shown that side before ever! and SO i told her I loved her stories... BUT she MUST tell me or anyone she is telling a make believe story first.. then imagine it up! I praised her for being so awesome with it........But I also told her and her daddy did VERY STERNLY DO NOT LIE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it works.. but makes you curious........WHY????????????????? And why with in the last week and half....

OK, THE NEW THINGS WITH HER CAN STOP NOW!!! I haven't figured out the old ones yet.

So night was not bad really at all.. almost hog tied her to quit acting like she was going to kill me.. which i know she wont.. well not yet anyway.......Positive thing is her motor skills are not good enough to handle a knife... lol Plus i have plastic ones... see I am not stupid lololol

OK, yeah maybe it isn't funny to you.. but I have to laugh about something lolol

So be mad.. oldies AGAIN....

LET ME OUT!!!

I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE THIS

Yeah it is a cigarette... and  lol nah its a sucker  lol

The purse snatcher!!

Yes... your right.. I am sooooooooo cute!

Random me today= )

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment