Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD... PICS..pics... and more pics Oct. 3, 2011

Good Monday Morning !!


How did Monday get here so quick!!!!!!!!!!! Like I swear sometimes we go through a warp zone or something on days off. It is not fair........ I want my bed back!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol


Ok so besides warping this weekend it was BUSY!!!!!!!

First the update to the NEW RULE chart and star system..(picture below)........It is still working GREAT........ She has 25 stars right now and only needs 25 more by Thursday!! She did loose a few over the weekend.. BUT I am making her take them away on first offenses.... She could have lost a few more during party cause she was acting out a bit because attention was diverted and she was trying to go crazy on me but overall working wonderful!


The rest of the weekend was...

Walmart... Which I love the NEW Neighborhood Market like 6 blocks from me.... and their carts that fit both girls perfectly! Yes I got a pic.. I am awesome!
Perfect basket!!!

And the highlight of the weekend!!!!!

SIAHNA my little chunk is 2 years old now!!!!!!!!!!

I know I could talk forever and ever, but pictures are more fun.. SOOOOO  as you wish.......the rest is pictures = )
Playing with a birthday toy= )

Practicing ballet Papa and Grannie got me.

Playin with birthday toy looking BORED!!  lolol 
I am 2!!!

YUMMMYYYY!!!!

She almost got it and got caught  lolol
My Nana and Grandpa!

Loving cake too!
Jumping in my new inside jump toy!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tryin to be cute.....  lol

Is it Groucho Marx????

Oh wait it's Samarra....  lol

OOOPS fell and folded in half... lol

BOO BOO

WAIT!!!  This one is not in a bag.. How do I open this????

MORE ...MORE...more

OMGosh.. I love the record player.. I had one just like it!!!  She loved it too!!!


I see you!

MY PUTER!!!!!

You don't want NONE!

NANNIE NANNIE.. you cant get in....
 Hope you enjoyed the pics...

Have an awesome day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment