Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD OMGosh.. I was rollin!! Oct. 14, 2011

T.G.I.F !!
and
It's PAYDAY!!

So I used my wimgo deal deal for the free pizza last night... Worked awesomely I should say.... Free....Dinner was ready so no dinner stress with Samarra......The night was set for success!

I realize I just woke up and yesterday was but only about 7 hours ago.. BUT... I am drawing a blank yet again... lolol I think this is getting serious.lol We had a health fair at work yesterday and I walked past the Alzheimer table and I thought.. OH I think I have that.. got all the info on it just in case.. lolol I am told it it is selective memory for me= )

OH WAIT......... Something is coming back..... Ya, no therapist needed to retrieve this memory  lol

OH YEAH........Samarra lied about something at school yesterday!!!!!! NOT GOOD.....
BUT I was pretty happy to hear she lied to get out of something.... WHY WAS I HAPPY??? UMMMMMMMM cause all kids try that kind of lying, not the kind she had been doing that was kind of strange= ) So this is kind of a break through for us.. WOO HOO......She did get in trouble of course and I did not tell her I was happy she lied the right way lol Is there really a right way? hummm

ANYWAY......... I have a FUNNY story about Samarra this morning....

She is so smart, but yet she is a kid and when you mix those, it get hilarious.. but the thing is............She is serious, so you cant laugh... At least where she can see you= )

Samarra's history project was due today and she choose to be Pocahontas for her character. They had to dress up like the character and share all they know about them. WELL.. the teacher has a surprise coming.. OF COURSE Samarra knows everything about it and I am sure she will be up in front of class all day speaking lololol

Ok back to story.....

On our way to her school this morning I told her.. I am so glad you picked her cause you make a beautiful Indian princess!!!!!


Samarra says............ Yes I know... lol ...........That's my girl= )

Then the conversation continues...

Samarra: I wonder who I could ever get to be John Smith? (Pocahontas married John Smith)
Me: Thinking we are just talkin I say....Well I don't know.... you could probably get J.R. to be him...
Samarra: She starts laughing hard............MOM!!! That is just silly and WRONG!!
Me: I am thinking what the??? So I say.. What is so silly and wrong about it??

Samarra getting serious and using a voice that kind of makes a person feel stupid Samarra says..... UMM I would have to find someone that was like maybe 100 years old cause FIRST of all I don't even know if J.R. knows how to die.........and TWO he is only 7 MOM and he is too young to die........


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I thought i was going to loose it.. but I didnt and I said......... Well, I guess that is true, but you do know this is only characters right??? Samrra says UM yea mom and he dies...

I dropped her off and I had to laugh.... lol It is that kid thinking mixed with logical thinking......... classic!!


Well guys that is my bit for today and the weekend is almost there YAY!!!

Here are the pictures of my little Pocahontas and some of the baby waking up this morning who was being so loving= )

AWWWWWWWWW So pretty= )

I can be mean too!  lol
Siahna  confused on why her sister looks like an Indian   lolololol
Chillaxin

I love my sister for shoving  food and drink in my mouth the second I open my eyes in the morning= )
NO Mommia.. I wasn't in the cat food....  looking cute and guilty= )
Have an GREAT Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment