Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD .....aaaahhhhhhh AIR HURTS!!! Oct. 20, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!


My eyes open as I am laying on my right side in the bed, I know my alarm has went off one time so I better get up.........I stretch.. close my eyes and roll over and open my eyes to have a 7 year old staring at me.......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I silent scream and jump .........I swear I almost hit the ceiling and at the same time hit her which sent her flying across the room......She is crying, my heart feels like I am about to have a heart attack............THIS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO WAKE UP!!!!!!! lolololololol

AND........ Now my back hurts= ( POOR ME....... Well I have to get sympathy somewhere, why not from me??? lololol

OK calm now and can you guess what Samarra's first words were???????????? AWWW you do read my blog... lol YUP, Have you made my breakfast???? WHAT THE???? Did she just miss that I just got scared awake just now.. how the HECK could I make breakfast yet????? lololol I say.. ummm have I been out of my room yet? She says no........I say .. So how was I to make breakfast already.... She says..............

Are you ready?????????????? 

Mom can you start setting your alarm to get up at like 4 so you can make it and then you can go back to bed for a while and then it will be ready when I wake up??????????

SERIOUSLY??????????????

I said not just HECK NO... I said HECK TO THE NO! She replies with.. But I am hungry!!!!... Samarra.. can you please wait just a minute, I will get it!........She walks off like I am never going to feed her crying........

WOW...

Anyway, I did not write yesterday cause I am swamped at work and i was just out of sorts after the morning...........That was yesterday by the way... today was not quite as bad, but I do get the breakfast drama every morning..........I dont like it....the end.

Like seriously every morning i get pissed instantly the second she opens her eyes.......= ( But the important thing is.. I dont show it.. I try to stay calm and tell her I love her and try to focus on happy and distractions lolol

So I THOUGHT I was going to the dentist just to get a check on having some work done yesterday and NOOOOOOOOOOO I get there and they do some work.......OUCH!!!
So last night, all night I was so hurting........I had not planned this in my day and i am not happy camper........... I really need to let this doctor know that OCD does not factor in unexpected pain!!!!!! THE AIR HURT MY TOOTH!!!!!

So basically breathing was hurting.........Lets see live and have pain... quit breathing and die............ lololol I took bunches of pain pills instead and had nightmares from them.......I think that was the best choice lolol

Well I have another BUSY day coming so I better get these kids to moms and go to work..........

I took some cute pics of the girls awwwwww........Siahna is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween and mom and I tried the hat on her= ) CUTE CUTE......Also Samarra got her hair DID again.....WHEW pretty soon I am going to have to get a person who does hair... Seriously when I do her hair, parts of it I am standing two feet away from her!!!!!!!!!

What is this crap on my head???
I guess I like this on my head now= )

AWWWW Sisterly love.........What the?? what is wrong with Samarra's eyes??

Some more sisterly love.lolol.. Siahna.. Are we done with the love yet??

HAIR DID   

Why do I have jingle bells in my head???
Have an awesome day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment