Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD... Did I slip into another demension?? Oct. 5, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!!

So this is probably the lamest thing ever.. Want to know why I am happy today???? My contractors and I are having lunch and having gyros..... LOLOL So it would be awesome if it was all about my contractors, but those of you who know me well enough, know i love me some food!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Seriously .. that is kind of sad that that is a highlight of my day so far and in all honesty I been thinkin of it since Monday!! LOLOLOL LAME

OK, So me and my Sci-Fi loving self thinks i slipped into another dimension in time last night... Maybe like a reverse Twilight Zone cause there was NO drama........ Like I am looking back over the night and I don't think I would change a thing.

OR!!! It was so bad I have blocked it out...........hummmmmmmmm. Maybe I need to put up cameras in the house so I can see the next day lol

This is what I think I remember....No dinner issues, except she didn't eat......Oh well she wont die, but she also didn't go into a major rage either.......I got her in shower with out any issue......She played with the baby with out hurting her or us experiencing a near death moment......So now I am left in another moment of

WHAT HAPPENED???

I am not complaining, I did love how smooth things went........But it was a quite boring night..... lololol I am sitting here already worried about how tonight will be...I shouldn't do that.. I am sure my anxiety level increases through out the day cause on my way home I think.. I wonder what is going to happen tonight.... Will someone get hurt.. will she have a complete meltdown.. Well I guess you will find out tomorrow.. Same Time.. Same Bat channel... lol Why am I so goofy headed.

It is times like that that confuse me so bad.. what did I do different.. What is different in her head to make her different...... If i could bottle it up somehow I would be a millionaire!!!

A PERFECT name for the medication would be "Dimension." hahaha

So we started today out with a "Thank you mother for breakfast"......... I am scared.. I think she is buttering me up for the kill!!!!!!!! HELP!!!! Of course she had to tell me also that statistically kids with working mothers spend more time with their grandparents and that technically Mimi could be her mother giving the time she spends with my mom... lol She figured out she spends 3 hours a day during school and 11 hours a day in the summer so overall she spends 182 full 24 hours a day with mom a year and 183 full 24 hours days with me so I am just barely cutting it as her mother LOLOLOLOLOLOL There is that awesome IQ again....

I just love the talks she has with me letting me know my IQ is not as good and the things I do wrong as a parent lolol So I am not sure how long I will be in this strange demension I am in, but at least my blog is still in this one lolol

Here is a cute pic of Siahna in the bath last night.. she liked the bucket on her head lolol


The rest of these are OLDIES but goodies! = )
This is my grandma and her twin.. My grandma is on the left.. tell me that doesn't look like Siahna...  lol

Samarra with hair down like 2 years ago.....  her hair is so curly , at this point wet, it woulda been down her back all the way...
This is a glimps of the RARE occasion of Samarra with hair down.......NEVER AGAIN!!!  It took me 5 hours to brush this out!!

Peek-A-Boo





Have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment