Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD...Like a lighning strike in the sky...It happened! Oct. 4, 2011

Good Tuesday to ya!

You ever have one of those moments where you just stop and say............ 

WHAT HAPPENED???

It was like a beautiful sunny day, soft fluffy clouds drifting by in the sky with birds chirping and the feeling of being kissed by the sun on your face..........All seems right.................AND THEN......... as your standing there a BOLT of lighting slams down right in front of you and you look around so confused and notice your standing in the darkest clouds you have seen and lighting crashing down all around you, all you want to do is get to safety.......... That kind of "WHAT HAPPENED" moment??


So we are playing a game last night.. Scrabble......not my fav......... but ok.......At least Samarra did not just spell death, dying, pain, torture... like she usually does. SOOOOOOO the game is done and I am so used to just jumping in and cleaning up games after we are done, but part of the NEW way of doing things and teaching her responsibility she had to pick up the game.....

And the lighting struck out of her eyes and the whole house seemed to just be covered in a dark cloud.

The game got flown across the room, she is screaming and crying and she looked like a crazy person out a killer movie that wanted to slash me to bits....I am not sure but I think it all went in slow motion as well.... Maybe we are all in a constant movie and it was the special effects kicking in to make the drama seem more enticing..............SHE WAS MAD!!! And for some reason this also had to do with a cookie???????? What is that???

What the... happened..........is this really that serious?

Now the baby is crying, which makes Samarra go nuts more............I want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!! I am still in shock..........I don't get what happened. I took the baby to the other room for a diaper change.. and somehow in the middle of this.....

IT ALL STOPPED..........quiet.........not a sound was in my house.......I jumped up cause I thought maybe Samarra passed out and she is sitting on the couch and looks at me and says...Hi mom......... ONCE AGAIN........WHAT THE????? Did I just imagine what happened???

OH LORD JESUS.......Am I insane? I look and the game is put away......I actually questioned for a second.. Did time just go backwards.. Well I guess it is not to question......I think GOD SAVED ME!

Oh and did I mention the STAR chart got ripped of the wall and she just kept repeating.. just tell me i wont make it to 50...tell me...tell me...tell me.. I said no, I think you will make it.. JUST TELL ME!!!!!!!!

SOOO the night was almost to time to go to bed....... This night was jacked up and I don't even know what happened to prevent it next time!

WOW!!!

So on to another topic... MOTHRA is back! You might remember me mentioning me having to do aerobics to get out the front door and hoe NO BUENO it is with me having surgery ... WELL I am under full attack.. they called in the "Moth LORD" to overtake me......This thing got hit 2 times with a shoe and still flew off to come another day...It was in my house!..... Yes I have a picture!!!!!!! The body on this thing is the size of a Hot Wheel car or bigger...The wing span.. not sure!


Well I think I am still questioning last night if it happened at all... so all the rest seems like gravy so I will start my day= )

Oldies!!








Hope your day is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment