Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD...Killing me slowly with her mind.....Oct. 13, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY THURSDAY!!

I was thinking about a dance to go with the "Happy Happy Thursday," but no coffee yet........... means NO DANCE either....  Later I will... lol

So the baby decided to wake up at the crack yesterday so I did not get a chance to write..... lol But I NEEDED IT WAAAAA..

So I have to say the "STAR system" has introduced me to a whole new side of Samarra and I am not for sure but I think she is on a mission to KILL ME slowly with her mind.Or really kill me maybe.. She says..."Well you like zombies" maybe you will be one.. lolol WOW  lolololol  She is right I do like zombies  haha

Well of course the first week went well and she got her end of the week reward.........Well SHE decided and told me that she thought it was a smart idea for me to do the chart and it is one of the smarter things I have done..........WOW..... BUT she has decided that when she wants the reward which she doesn't really need all the time cause she will find a way to get it from daddy.......She is not going to do the star chart every week and this week she definitely decided to take a break.

SHE WENT THE OPPOSITE WAY! And she was having fun with it........She would actually do something she knows NOT to do with a huge grin on her face and when I would get on her, she would say .. nice try mom, I am not doing the chart this week.......

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBVIOUSLY the meaning behind the chart is NOT there, I am only getting her to do things to yet get her way.....WOW...lololol....... I am sure the therapist will love that one. haha

She does this to sidetrack me and she even dragged me into some of her stupid debates on things where there is no real answer to give, but she knows she is right.. Like why is the sky blue type crap! BUT NO she doesn't ask why... she tells me why..........Maybe she is right.. I don't know.. remember I am the one with the lower IQ lololol OH and of course we always end up in some gross conversation of death somehow and i just get sucked in.. then I stop and think what the heck am I doing.. so of course I tell her at that point... I am not going to discuss this any more.. it is not appropriate and Im done.. then of course she has to argue back with more details trying to suck me back in... lolol.. she is a MESS!!!!


THIS CHILD IS MAKING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!.. but then what is new...........She is so a master manipulator!!!!! Which I HAVE to say.. I kinda think is cool to watch and see what she does, but I have to stop her... lol She is going to be like that movie "Catch Me If You Can".

So with all that said.. I think only two times did she actually get so MAD that her little scheme was not working to destroy a room and act a fool...lolol I am sorry But I have to say.. The way her face looks is SOOOOOOO funny sometimes.. I even cracked up one time she started having one of her rage fits...She got so pissed she started to throw something at me.. which of course i quit laughing immediately and looked at her and said..I HOPE YOU DO IT.!!!!........THAT is the one thing she DOES understand about me.......She KNOWS I hope she will, cause I will woop her butt!

The fits.. I just ignore them............ So most kids see that the rage and stuff gets them nothing so they usually stop doing it...........SEE that is what is different with Samarra.. She is NOT doing it to get her way.. she is doing it cause her emotions get so crazy and she cant handle them.... That is her way of dealing with it.. that is why when I just walk off and let her do what she needs it stops and she a completely different person for a while.. just as nice as can be, loving.. until emotions get high again...Same reason she laughs if you get hurt or sick.. the worse the more she laughs....

On a positive note, her teachers sister passed away yesterday and they told the kids and Samarra was all about it last night.. but when she went to bed she said in her prayer that she is hoping that her teachers sister is havin fun in heaven= ) kinda cute. Then the prayer gets over and she says to me.. You know I just said that cause I am supposed to say it? Right?.. Cause there is no way scientifically that a person could be out of our atmosphere, non liveable space.  UMMMM  YEA....OK...

Tell me.. what do you say to that??? HUM??? lolol

Here are my babies.. OH and a ghost!

This first one freaked me out.. I could have sworn I saw a ghost in my neighbors window!! The window on the right.. looks like a woman wearing a black V-neck shirt!!!
Ghost in window!!!
IMPORTANT Business!!

No, I was not about to do anything...

UMM She was a statue.......Why???  I don't know.. She was quiet and still.........LOVE IT!  lol

She does know she is cute.........And I know it too= )

Looks so tiny in my dead grass yard!  lol
As always smiling, and not fakin it= )

Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment