Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD I did a reverse "PSYCHO" on Samarra ALMOST!! Oct. 31, 2011

Happy BOO Day!!!!


So................. I think it would be way cool if all of OKC and surroundings would get together just one year and everyone dress up like zombies and walk around.. THAT WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME!!! The only thing that could make it better would be if you shot one, they didn't really die..lololol OH well i guess i could just get my sub-human and sub-kid-humans to do it with me next year= )ha!

So this weekend was busy..........calm..........Extremely busy..........nap time.......crazy.........tired........more busy and crazy.......and now I am at work again.....How did that happen?? uggg REWIND= ) Oh well the button is stuck on fast forward.....= )

Weekend was pretty good... We went to a church Fall Festival on Saturday night which the girls had fun at.. of course Siahna did not really know what was going on, but she did walk the cake walk with me= ) Got a yummy plate of brownies which i am eating alone I might add.. gonna get FAT!!! I tried to give more away, but nope.. I got them ALL.... lolol I did not try real hard to give them away lololol

Siahna was Minnie Mouse and Samarra was Dorothy from The Wizard of OZ....... they looked cute= )Yes, I took pics= )

So the weekend was pretty normal, even though my normal is at least 3 complete meltdowns, a couple times I have to threaten death..........Talk about death.......Keep Samarra from getting the baby to jump off tables and such or trying to teach her to say bad things........ lolol But to me that is normal= ) I have to say that that is not even close what I used to deal with , so I am happy for now...

I think the thing that was driving me insane and I did loose it once...... WHAT??? I need to loose it every once in a while or I might explode....... ANYWAY...... Samarra kept following me around and CREEPING ME OUT!!!!!!!

So I told you last week the child had me jumping to the ceiling and hitting her across the room almost when she scared me to death when i opened my eyes from sleeping and she is staring at me..............

WELL.............

It is 5:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, kind of a chill in the air, dark outside. I know Samarra will be awake soon for her breakfast so I decide to go take a shower........ and I love my shower time.. relaxing..No kids.... So I am getting done with shower and I get cold so I only reach out of the shower for my towel and dry before I go into the colder air.. So as I am drying off I listen to see if I hear any children awake yet.. Complete silence.........WHEW........ I am done drying off and i open the curtain..

ONLY TO FIND.........

Samarra standing right next to the tub in front of me just staring at me...........


AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear if I had a knife I woulda been doing a reverse "PSYCHO" on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I slipped and fell in the tub and got mad instantly of course.......TELL ME THAT IS NOT WEIRD.......... and then she just says.............

AND TELL me this is not just UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG 

She says.. Is breakfast ready??????  
REALLY??????
I want to say "Yes Honey.. I made breakfast while I was in the shower"..........  lolol

I think she is going to kill me one of these days.... The rest of the weekend I would be walking and I would turn around and she would be right there.. And I would just say.. MOVE please... And here is where I lost it once... I turned around once and said...

SAMARRA will you please stay away from me!!!!!!!!!

= ( She got upset and cried of course..........I felt bad of course............ I then just told her I love her , but dont follow me around.. and every time I walk near her she says sit down mom, sit down mom.. I seriously heard it like 100 times this weekend.. now the baby says it!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH well.. life could be A LOT WORSE........so I will take it= ) Tonight we have one more party to go to and then Halloween is done= )



Halloween pics and a couple weekend pics= )
AAAAAAWWWWWWW

Mimi even found red slippers= )

Yea.. it doesn't matter what I wear.. I am cute= )

I am going to take the ears off now!!!!
Trying to look innocent ........but what you did not see is her throwing money at people.... And then you didn't see me almost KO her.  JK  lol

Grandpa and Siahna= ) 

Have a great DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment