Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Aspergers?? ODD.... ZOO time with PICS PICS!! !! OH, and I am sooo glad your child is perfect....... Oct. 17, 2011

Yes..........It is Monday..............How I miss Friday............ But I am ready.. Bring it on!  lolol


Ever feel like there is a suction that starts pulling you back to Monday morning from the time you step foot in your house on Friday after work??? Well this weekend i didn't hold on too well.. I got WARPED! BLAH But the part I did get to have was pretty fun= )


I took pictures too!!! Yay Mommia, Yay Mommia!!!

So Friday started out with how much Samarra hates me cause I shattered her dreams of having a nice long relaxing dinner for ME out at Chili's.......... LOLOLOL I am so glad she planned this time off for me to pay for her and the baby to go out.... lol She tried.........to get her way anyway lolol So this went into a full breakdown..........poor thing, you could see her eyes even puffy from being tired.. She does NOT function well tired... Another one of those situations where she tries to use her smarts to get her way........... Cant I just get some love please lol

Saturday got up with full intentions of going to the zoo.. but DID NOT tell Samarra, cause I knew she would tune into an African bush woman with the full on tribal dance look for hours from the time she woke up and bugged me to the point of me not going... lolol So I just did what I needed to do and right before we left I told her and yes, IT HAPPENED........I so wish i could get pictures of this.... WEIRD.......She can not control her emotions like others and no matter the emotion it is to the most extreme level! Guess it is better than when she gets angry..............BUT then sometimes her excitement gets rough and has hurt me and the baby before , so I still have to be careful...

So we went and I got some awesome pictures= )

So during the whole trip at the zoo, Samarra is focused on Samarra.. cause she is the only one that exists in her world and She honestly does not even know how to care about others.. seems she always has an agenda.......So although she had a good time.. She was very persistent in trying to get her way all day...........REMEMBER with Samarra, the more you do.. the more she wants and she will never be satisfied.

I get so angry at times, but I controlled it MOSTLY.. one time I SWEAR I almost popped her in the mouth.... OK all you DHS wanna be callers.. don't freak on me..... I don't mean HIT her.. I mean POP her...........Anyway.. so at the zoo.. .. Snow cones, candy, animals, drinks, rides, ALL the rides, and we are about to leave and Samarra says.. That's it?? I want something from the gift shop again.... I said no, we alredy did.... An elephant.. sarcastic yay.... baby thing.....Samarra you wanted it.. She says AND? I am like girl you better stop........... She says and this is where I wanted to pop her.... I dont ever get nothing......... everyone else gets to do things I dont......The zoo.. wow... thanks........

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I turned blood red and the heavens split open with a big bolt of lightning shooting out my eyes..............And right then GOD put his hand between me and my child and held my hand down to my side and said NO_NO.... lololol

I would like to say this is the first time this has happened.. but it happens all the time and the bigger the surprise is, the worse it is......I think cause in her mind she builds it up to be somethign out of this world and then she sees it is not........Kind of like she hates ALL toys cause they do NOT do what it looks like on the commercials.........She isnt dumb.... BUT she has to learn to be grateful and I dont know how to instill this.. I have tried telling her of unfortunate families and she laughs.... SIGH= (

ANYWAY..........it was a fun weekend to me and despite Samarra and her words.. she had fun too.. Siahna LOVED the zoo!!!

Cute story about Samarra.. I don't mean to come on here and bad mouth Samarra... I hope you don't read it that way.. just situations we go through.. and hopefully maybe someone reading knows .. YOUR NOT ALONE!!! I am insane too, I loose it too and it is ok= )

So I buy a Pumkin pie at the store on Sunday and Samarra sees it and says.... MMMMM I cant wait to harvest that!.... lololol

Well of course more happened on my weekend.. cry, break things, throw things, screaming, rocking, and it still was a great weekend! YAY

Here are the pics of this weekend in no order= ) My babies are so beautiful.. Wait am I one of those mothers with unattractive kids and show them off too much??????????  NAH.. no way.. They are super cute!  = )  How could they not be.. ummmmm  look at me and my momma, we are smokin= )  lolololol


OHHHHHHH and to anyone who might run across this blog and was out at the zoo when Samarra was on the Leapin Lizard and commented on how funny she looked for not bending her her waist or  legs and jumping...And how she looked not normal............................DUMB BUTT's she cant!!!!! Your lucky I did not hurt you........  Can she bend her legs... yes..... has she been to therapy to help her... yes......... when she is anxious and nervous do you think she thinks of bending her legs... NO............ I am so glad your child is perfect...= ) Ok now I am happy again= )

My friend told me I should have said something .. to make them understand...........But why should I............People shouldn't bad mouth anyone... Do you really think God made a mistake with Samarra????? NO!!!!!!!!!!! OK, I have got to stop.. I could go OFF in a 100 page post if I dont...


YES, I realize she looks a bit stiff here, but she was having a blast......
I'm a big girl now.......almost= )

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mommie and baby= )

Did you know they have a show??  it was cool.. no circus stuff, just normal every day stuff making sure they are healthy... I am not a big fan of circus shows with animals= )

Aw she laid down for them to check something on his head.. ears maybe?

I love the elephants and so did Siahna!

Was a very nice area for the elephants.. I really think they looked happy which I was glad to see.. the old area was NOTHING compared to this... Beautiful job!

Picking up foot to get underside checked.

Add caption



Awesome tunnel with sculpted elephants on the wall... very cool.. My beauties= )

Sisterly love.. I think it was for real this time  lol

She is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMMM  I do NOT know about this....

Samarra loved the Leapin Lizard

Honey Bunnies= )   AWWWW

Have a GREAT Monday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment