Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Aspergers? ODD!! ....Wait.....Am I going backwards??? WTHeck! Sept. 7, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY MORNING TO YOU!!!!

So I am not sure what is happening here, but I think i might be going backward in time.........Now as far as not getting older and more wrinkly.....AWESOME! BUT back in time with Samarra.......UM NO BUENO!!!!!!!

I don't know what the heck happened, but seems like the total mental breakdowns are coming back and with full force.........I am trying the new techniques and i seem to be failing miserably.........Ok, at least the last few days.........The only thing I can chalk it up to is the change in schedule from being in school to being on a break.........It has to be.........GOD PLEASE let it be!!! Maybe it will go back to normal now.

Samarra lost her dang mind last night and I was on my way to a nervous breakdown.......

It was a lovely afternoon, light cool breeze, birds chirping....you could hear neighbors outside.......OK the neighbors part is kinda scary since i live in the kinda "hood" lolololol ...........Anyway.......I decide, you know what ...lets go for a walk......Samarra.........I already did that today, I want to stay with mimi and you can take the baby...........OK...........All is happy... kids are fed.....smiles.........

I leave for a walk which we say doggies and butterflies........I get home, get Samarra

AAAAANNNNNNDDDDD

IT BEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samarra starts screaming and crying and grabbing her pillow and shrieking and kicking and very agressive if you got near.........Why you ask??????? CAUSE SHE DIDNT GET TO GO ON THE WALK WITH US..................WHAT THE???????????????

She says I dint know what i was thinking and I missed out on the best fun of my life, as I am sweating and lookin a hot mess......I told her she would have just been hot cause I was power walking it......... BURN BABY BURN.........fat that is lolol

She still didn't let up....... OH well i give.........I walk away...... she keeps this up for like 15 min........

THEN........we have to get stuff ready for school.......... She starts some we havent done that for days.. I am not doing it.... I always play my game right now........SCREeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaCH did she just say out right.. I am not doing it???

OK, Darla stay calm, don't let your hand move................. lolol I said calmly.. We didnt do it because you didnt have to go to school, tomorrow you do so we will get ready........NO, I play my game right now and in 10 min I watch tv...

BREATH BREATH......... ok no game, and no tv at all.. how is that.. get up and get ready............And it starts over again..... this time i took her by the arm to her room and shut the door.............Baby opens door.........Samarra slams door......I go get baby away from her and leave her there.......... She comes out in about oh........10 min and is fine.... 

It all is so dumb........I mean really.. doesn't it even sound dumb..........SHE KNOWS it will get her nothing........I guess it just needs to come out or something.......... BLAH

THEN......she has nothing to do now so guess what........ I get to have her follow me around all night.......NO WONDER I DIDN'T USE THE GROUND METHOD BEFORE!!!!!!!!

Then she did something weird which she did the night before............She wanted steak...........She doesn't eat meat but by force and she is fixated on steak for some reason!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD!!!!!!!!

So she started to cry cause she wants steak and it is her favorite thing............UM do you remember me writing about nights were I tried to force her to take like two bites of meat???


PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I LOOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Just kidding, i wont loose it...........I didn't even yell!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO MOMMA!!!

OK so you get the picture, the night was sucko at times........But i still am blessed...got a house.. food... clothes....and family... friends........ So in the whole scheme... not bad= )

I know i hit the pillow the second kids in bed and I don't think i made it through even 5 min of TV...... And now I am up getting ready for work and ready for another beautiful day!!!!!!

The fair is coming...........Then Fall............Then Halloween............here are some past photos of some of those!!!!!  Enjoy!!







Little cute Lizzie, Samarra, and Elizabeth at my work.

Let's spread smiles today... 1...2....3.... GO!!!

Have an awesome day everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment