Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Aspergers? ODD....Confirmed... INSANITY...... Sept.22, 2011

Good Morning to you... Good morning to you....
We are all in our places with smiles on our faces.. this is the way to start a new dayyy........ = )

Yes it is the ever dreaded song my mother used to sing to me to wake me up every morning that I HATED!!!!! She is so darn happy in the mornings! lol

NOTICE!!!! I WILL NOT BE POSTING ON MY BLOG FOR A FEW DAYS.......I AM HAVING SURGERY ON FRIDAY, SEPT. 23. YES I AM OK< IT WILL BE A GOOD THING = )

Only problem I am having with this surgery is............................ The time THEY want me to recover........not going to happen.. I WILL be back at work next week against doctors orders! LAZY is not an option.. and besides I told the nurse I will be more danger to myself if I am home.. all i do is clean! At work I am steady working at computer and being lazy lololol

OK............IT IS OFFICIAL........Darla Syndrome is a real "condition"! So I was telling you about all my chair moving the last post on how I feel this need to move chairs around in other people's offices and such............


WELL

I had to go to the hospital yesterday to do all my pre-op stuff for surgery and to do all of this I kept moving from room to room from 9 a.m. until around 12:30p.m. So that is quite a few rooms...........I was SOOOOOOOOO stressed out .. these people just don't know how to organize chairs!!!!!!!! I even moved some around and one of the ladies said , hey I like that! lololol

I feel like maybe I should approach the hospital and tell them they do not have the most functional set up and I am for hire!!!!!! lolololol

I wonder if me having surgery tomorrow and being a bit nervous about it has made it come out even stronger????????????? hum..............

So i have felt better and i have enjoyed the chaos at the house a bit......I didn't even bat an eye when Samarra had a complete melt down a few times actually....

DID YOU KNOW............

I dont love Samarra as much as her Mimi, or else my food would taste like the way my mom makes it, cause Mimi makes hers with love in it???????????

WHO KNEW that was the problem............I could have fixed it a long time ago lolololol And so this has been an issue for the last couple of days where she just goes insane on me and i just watched lolol Well what would you do.. I do find some humor in it these days.. it is so ridiculous that i laugh, which makes it worse...I really need to not be like a child sometimes... but it is fun kinda lolol

Also, Samarra is real anxious and excited about going to stay the weekend with my sister.....She keep talking about death of course and saying things like this morning she says.. Well mom this could be our last morning together forever......... last night.. she says.. Well this is it, the last time i will be on the couch...... I am like Samarra quit! Cause now she has me getting all worried I will die or something... UGGGG So dramatic.. She is questioning, what about my teeth I brush teeth at 8:17 every night.. and Debbi doesn't have dinner ready by 6p.m. And how an I going to sleep with out my blanket..........if I have a sandwich will she cut it in diamonds?

But you know what...............It is not my problem it will be my sisters lololol

So on a happy note!!!Siahna went pee-pee and poo-poo in the big potty!!!!!!!!!!!! She isn't even 2 yet! She is the one asking!!!!!! Happy Happy.... no diapers soon!!! But sad.. my baby is getting big= ( WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.. Think of me tomorrow and say a prayer for me and the doctors.= )


WARNING baby on potty photos= )
CHEESE!!!

Got to have something to do on here...... next get a magazine subscription to baby vogue.

How embarrassing .. you taking pictures??


Chillin with sissy

Hurry up and take the dang pic, I cant hold a fake smile that long!


Have a GREAT DAY!!!
I will post again as soon as I can= )

No comments:

Post a Comment