Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Aspergers, routine and time. May 13, 2011

Thursday!!!!!  I might make it to the weekend!  Actually this week has been one of the most least stressful weeks in a very long while!

Thank you blog!!!

Just so you know, I am getting senile, maybe that is why this week was good, I don't remember it!!!!!

So I am on my way home after work..........almost home............. AND I realize it is not after 5 p.m., it is just after 4 p.m.!!!  No wonder traffic was light!!!!!!!!  I have lost it... Too late to go back now! I went home and worked from home.

Well I am home at 5, I dont get girls till 530. I can make a good dinner!  And what this means is Samarra will hate all of it.. oh well i must be strong!  Ok so does this really sound bad. Meatloaf, cheesy potato and peas?  I think it sounds great!  Samarra wouldn't eat any of it. for various reasons.. She doesn't like meat because it is hard to swallow, the potatoes are too buttery, and the peas , well she doesn't feel like peeling them.  Well nothing else to eat then. The best thing though is I did not have to have the argument about where is my dinner!!!!!  No time issues today!

Go outside to take trash out, of course Samarra follows me........fine... BOOM!!!!!!!  The baby decided to stand in her rocking chair and fell to the floor and her tooth went through her lip....  Blood is everwhere and she is screaming loud. Samarra takes out the front door... She cant handle anyone getting hurt, or her sister crying.. She will probably cry all night if she stayed, but WHERE IS SHE GOING??  Ok, well she went to moms...  thank goodness.  I am quite proud of her for doing it in a way.. Running from things is not the answer, but she helped herself avoid a situation she has no control over once her anxiety level hits a certain point. Plus it kept my level of concentration on where it needed to be at the moment instead of me trying to deal with both and ending up screaming for Aaron to do something!... 

 So mom came over with Samarra, and I told her that Samarra wont eat dinner, she said she didn't eat lunch at school either they told her...  The eating issue seems to be becoming more prevalent.. ok research time, i haven't thought it was a very big issue yet... I guess I better get on it now... I should have went into psychology! 

Samarra has asked for the last two nights if Rhi Rhi can come over, she is the daughter of my best friend Jalaine...  Yes I know I should have told you Jalaine.= ) And I keep saying no. So i really need to do this soon!

Yes, death is still part of our day today, but honestly I am tired of writing about it....   here.. death, dying, hurt, pain, laughing.....  That pretty much covers it.. I am so ready for this to move onto something else!!!!!!

I accidentally slipped up and said something about her going to a new school where she heard me ............CRAP!  I have been so careful!   WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY

So yes, I lied my way out of it... I suck I know lying is never the answer, so why do I do it to avoid meltdowns????  Well the only thing I can tell you is dont judge until you have been around someone with aspergers.. lol

I am going to slowly approach it in the summer, you DONT do things quick like that...

Ok anyway, today was awesome, except the baby getting hurt.. poor baby!!!!!  I didnt take a picture, but I will and add it tomorrow..

All I have to do today is get through not going to Cici's Pizza, if i can do that the night SHOULD be good!!!

1 comment:

  1. See I am reading your blog! Yes, you should have told me she wanted Rhi.... School is out for the summer this Wednesday so it will be easier to find the time. Love you and the Babies!

    ReplyDelete