Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Aspergers on Mothers Day with anxiety issues. Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother'd Day 2011

I don't know about other mothers, but is it a written law that mothers MUST spent the day with their kids?  Well I said this year to Aaron..I love you momma, but it is my day too and I would like to stay home and not go to the big get together we go to every year for Mother's Day.  Yes, I knew Samarra would want to go... fine with me... Is that wrong? She would have more fun there, so why not let her go.

Of course we went through the morning routine of crying for breakfast to be ready, trying to get dressed and getting things on right.. normal to me anyway...

Samarra loves to be the one who gets the baby up in the morning.. Well today I was not ready to get her so Samarra goes in. By the time I got there, five minutes maybe, this is what i found.

This is all the blankets in the room in the crib, and all the babies clothes off ready for me to dress her....  Thanks babe....  LOL

Samarra and her dad left for her Nana's house about noon, and it is time for the babies nap!... Yay some quiet time!!!!

If you read this, I should mention I am mild to medium OCD with cleaning... so my time is spent cleaning at all times when I am home pretty much, unless i sit down with girls which I do every day to play, read books etc.  Siahna is so calm, she just goes with me in all the rooms I am cleaning so it was a great day!

Samarra and Aaron got home about 5:30 and it seems like it was kind of like a bomb going off. But ya know what I missed her bad while she was gone... go ahead scream and cry and I am not going to get mad at all...  I did decide tonight that somehow I need help knowing different techniques with handling my stress from asperger's. I love her and I wouldn't even change her, unless it made her feel better, but I know my increased headaches have something to do with it!. She has an anxiety of being alone and when she cant see me, she yells out for me, when I answer she doesn't want anything just wanted to know where I am .. sometimes every five seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Samarra quote of the day - Mom, your eyes hurting are controlled in the back of your brain, so you should rest the back of your head...

Overall , i would say one of the best Mother's Days for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment