Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Aspergers, routines and picky eating. Saturday, May 7, 2011

Well it is the end of the work week and school week and I am about to head home and all i can think about at the moment is how am I going to convince Samarra we dont need to go to Cici's Pizza.See we went on a Friday after work four weeks ago, and every Friday since when I get home she says it is time to go to Cici's. Well I am armed with leftover danishes, and some jello today so I am hoping it works!!!

I am home and getting ready to go next door to my mom's and get the girls. YAY! one of my moms friends is there, perfect distraction! I am sure she is all over her and wont ask!  YES!!!  Well she did ask about Cici's and I told her no, but look what i do have...  WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GO TO CICI'S!!!!!!!!  And the crying starts with the blanket over her head....  Ignore ignore ignore.... 10 min pass.... I am not going to eat anything ever again!... Me: You will get hungry.. this is really yummy jello we will have. Her: Why cant you just do things right!... kick and throw remote...  ignore ignore...

Well I got some cheese out to eat with dinner and I verbalized it.. Look here comes Samarra...  it is like time revered and nothing happened.. I like cheese, what else are we having.. I cant wait till we eat the jello, come on sissy lets play and let mom cook. I called and let her cousin come over to spend the night until my Dad's b-day party the next day. She is running around like crazy excited. this is an ignore part as well or she gets even more excited. Pretty normal I would say actually for any kid... Her cousin arrives...  She says.. Why does she always have to come over here and bug me, I am not going to let her play with my stuff...  Me, yes you are going to share.... but I am the one who usually plays with my stuff. But we share things with all guests. cry.....  5 min this time and off they go to play...

The rest of the evening went pretty smooth, couple fights over the computer, baby, food, sharing.. normal I would say...

Well big day tomorrow a party at my house!!!

Oh a picture I took this morning before school of the girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment