Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Aspergers and being impatient, I am cranky! Sunday, May 8, 2011

If you haven't noticed I always write about the day prior.

I didn't sleep well or much, so I myself an cranky and have a slight headache, But party is today!!! It is always wonderful when I wake up and the kids are asleep, gives me some alone time with coffee!!!  Samarra does very well with having people over to the house, this does not seem to be a stressor for her and she knows it doesnt happen every day or week. She will ask to have them all over again the next few weeks, but it does not set her off. WHEW

Woke up... Im hungry I want to eat. I slept later and usually have eatin by now... Me: ok I will make it... Her: you knew I need to eat why didn't you get it ready?  Me: I didn't know when you would wake up and I didnt want it to get cold, give me a minute....  OOPS...  Her: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.   etc. all the way to 60. Ok, where is my breakfast.. I need it now now now now now....
Me: girl if you don't get out of this kitchen I am going to quit making breakfast and we will wait till party....
Her: BUT it is past time to eat now!
Me: Honey I will be done very quickly...
Her: I am going to get  a frozen waffle..
Me: No your not that is grose.
Her: Getting a frozen waffle and me coming to stop her...
Me: What did I say.... 1.2.
She responds well to the numbers for some reason... maybe focus... She bites the waffle anyway and all of a sudden things calm.........She says I love you mommy let me know when it is ready.. and she is gone............

By the way this scenario happens every morning.. and in writing this I realize no matter cold or not I should have one bite of something waiting for her to wake up... Oatmeal squares maybe................

Can you believe it only has been 15 min of the day??

She is so extremely excited about the party that she is everywhere i don't want her to be. Her cousin is playing with baby and Samarra is now crying because she wants to have the attention from Elizabeth...  I send them in Mimi's back yard to play while I prepare.  OK now let me tell you how this really went.. Stop Samarra... does something else... Stop Samarra... Does something else.... Stop Samarra.....  she chooses to do things like fill her Barbie container up with water. Put real food in a fake blender and try to get her sister to eat it. keeps coming in kitchen to get more food. Anything Elizabeth touches I hear MOM  she has my stuff....  and the finally,,

Me: yelling by the way... Go to your Mimi's backyard and don't come back!

OK now silence.. baby is playing, I am cooking... all is good..

Everyone got there for the party, went great, no drama for rest of day.. My Brother Jonathan,  who is a police officer in Midwest City took the kids to jail and finger printed them, took their mug shots and took photos behind bars... Thank you Jonathan for the break!!!!!!!!!

Here is Samarra behind bars!!!  I am also putting a picture of a cousin Aric, and Jason on here. They are my Brother Dwain's two boys.. he has 2 girls as well, I am sure you will see them later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment