Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aspergers, BREAD BREAD BREAD June 2, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!

Wednesday was kind of a different day than the others. I FORGOT to give her her medicine!!!!!!! I am sorry to all who were around her!!!!!!  LOLOL

Got home, she is talking so fast she cant breath.. fast fast fast fast..  here there everywhere.. hugging very hard wont stop, talking very LOUD. every step is like an elephant walking through the house...

Yes I had dinner ready, I broke down and got her a burger with meat and bun ONLY!  We go home and she is running around and doing something that I can only describe as an African dance you might see on the History channel or something.. How does she make her face do that.. momma, momma, momma, daddy ,daddy, daddy... is it ready, is it ready, is it ready .. im hungry.. Hi dad, hug, hug, really throwing herself on him.. Run back in the living room, knocks baby over, jumps on couch, falls on floor is flopping around like a fish....  Samarra says, I just cant stop moving.... pops up is it ready yet, back to daddy.. messes with him.. aggravates him.... 

Daddy - What is wrong with her???
Samarra - I didn't take my medicine and my mind wont stop.
Me: OMG she didn't have her medicine. No wonder!!!!!!

However she is so busy she is forgetting to follow schedule, maybe a good thing.. but she cant breath.. I remember this before I tried the medicine!  I finally grabbed her and said, calm down breath....  slow it down.. She is jerking to get away.. I need to move.....I need to move...

Ok food is ready,  So I am an enabler, i did get her starches a lot with dinner, but she ate the fries and bun. I say.. Eat your meat and go take bottles next door.

Come back daddy is mad, Samarra got in trouble apparently because daddy tried to get her to eat her meat.. and she laughed at him when he got upset... OOPS

So daddy has made a rule, which I should have a long time ago... no bread, or starches until the meat is gone first, then veggies, then some starch.  So basically I will be having a harder time with meals, but i needed to do it.. I was being lazy and it is not good to allow it go on and on.... HOWEVER, on the flip side, daddy made the rule, so now I am not the bad guy... lololol  I am not sure you realize how wonderful that feels!   Happy dance good!!

I already know she will not sleep tonight if she doesn't get energy out so the girls went out to play in the water. When she was a baby she didn't take naps at all!!!!!!!
Here they are.... AWWWWWWWWWWW

Samarra= )
 Siahna, aka. Chunka monk honey bunny
 My Babies!!

Ok, bedtime!
10:00 not asleep
11:00 not asleep
12:00 not asleep
1:00 not asleep
2:00 not asleep
2:30 asleep

How do I know all this when i was in bed you ask??? She made sure I knew every 30 min.... I cant sleep, i am bored, will you play with me.... Me: NOOOOOOOO stop it, don't wake me up unless you are dying!
 Next 30 min. Mom I still cant sleep, can I sleep with you... Me: I want to cry.... NO, girl i am about to knock you out so you will sleep... (I wouldn't, so I shouldn't say it.. Yes, I know that  THANK YOU)......She is crying of course... So now my body is getting used to it after the first few times I thought for sure I was going to have a heart attack!!!!!!!

And she didn't show up at 2:30 and then i freaking panic, like she is dead.. uggg  up to go check....Asleep and breathing.. whew...  Ok off to bed for 2 and half hours.

Before I decided to try the medicine, I got 2 hours asleep a lot of times. Am I an advocate of medicine, NO.... I refused it for a very long time, swore I never would use it...

Then  I realized something.. She is hurting too. However I might mention, my mother and I discussed stopping it for the summer... Well I am not sure that is a good idea, maybe cut back...

We will see...  6:30 a.m. and she is up! Four hours of sleep......not good for her.  Took her medicine, should be back on track.

Have a GREAT Thursday....  Oh no Livestock  lolol

3 comments:

  1. I dont know why this keeps coming to mind so I will just go a head and put it out there.... I think we need to let her take a part a toaster when her mind starts racing. Ok quit laughing and work with me. If we find some not really working electronics she might be able to focus on the idea of how it really works. The downside to this is making sure she really understands that she can only take apart her special box of stuff and not everything in the house. You know cause my mind jumps...thinking about her thinking about death a lot may be partly that death really doesnt make sense if you really think about it. It is not something that would work if you have a very logical mind. Well now I need to go take something a part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, we have talked about this before and I agree with you.... NOW to find out what to give her.. you know she is going to make sure Siahna chokes on the little pieces so she can watch her choke... So there you go..... your my sub-human I think if I understand the meaning properly...lolol you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. Yes you have the meaning right. Maybe I can find somethings when I dig out my junk pile. There has to be some place that teaches kids basic first aid and cpr. Ill start looking. If she has all the facts then hopefully her line of thinking will change to making sure no one ever chokes.... we can hope!

    ReplyDelete