Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Aspergers I survived the plague and home repairs! June 17, 2011

It is Friday and I am back!!!

BLAH, so I was home with Strep yesterday, that was fun. Apparently it started in my ear.. that is weird!  Well anyway, when I get sick all of a sudden I am treated as though I have the plague!  Actually it is good, mom doesn't let the kids come home. She doesn't want anyone else to get sick.. Good thinking mom, and thanks for the break!!!!!!!!!

However, I did decide to bring Samarra and Elizabeth to my house, I can manage with out touching them.I do know I will not get as much rest, pffft who needs it.... lolol So I planned so well before they got there, food, snacks, stuff to do.. I was going to ride the night out easy!      LOLOL I was hoping anyway. Really not too bad until it was time to get ready to go to bed.

Samarra decides she wants to sleep in her bed since baby isn't home.............  OH I don't know if i have even told you that even though she has a $1000.00 bed her Aunt De Ann bought her, she wont/cant sleep in it............ Why??????????  Sensitivity to sound....thank you aspergers for that....... Well when I moved the baby in the room to the crib, all of a sudden Samarra was awake if not all night, at least 10 times freaking out cause she heard the baby make a sound in her sleep. She is so scared the baby will cry she would jump up run in my room and tell me the baby is awake and about to scream. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH well I have a camera monitor that i can even hear the baby breathing.. she was NOT awake until Samarra jumped up... So now I have two kids awake all night...........NO BUENO!!!!!!!!

Aunt De Ann and Uncle Paul









So Samarra's room is now the couch.   OK, back to the story.... She decides she will sleep in bed..........Me NO WAY.........  she wont sleep in there now, cause that is not routine and I am not goign to move everything-in there..........  Dangit! I am a sucker.. so I moved it all in there......Elizabeth gets in the bed............Samarra goes and sits on the couch............

Me: What are you doing?
Samarra: Mom, you really need to work on not asking questions about the obvious.
Me:UGGGGGGGG ok your sitting on the couch  why?
Samarra: I decided I dont want to sleep in my bed, I want to sleep on the couch
Me: Just try it.
Samarra: No, I cant
Me: Why did you beg me to then and I move all this stuff
Samarra: Cause I thought i might could...
Me: OK, thats fine, maybe next time... I now move everything back to couch
Samarra: Mom, I decided I want to sleep in the playroom
Me: NO!
Samarra: Please I know I will sleep in there
Me: NO CAN DO
Samarra: MOM!!!!!!  please I promiseMe: No, Samarra you will get me to move all the stuff , then you will want to come back I already know.
Samarra: Please mom.....
Me: UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  again.........  ok I have to let her try, I know she really thinks she can
Samarra: I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, be strong.. I can do this
Me: All done, kids on floor, and i am going to watch TV
Samarra: Come ON Elizabeth we have to go, we have to go NOW
Me: I just laid down.....  WHYYYYYYYYYYY........
Samarra: I cant do it, I cant, I cant, I cant I cant, I cant, i cant... rocking and holding ears...
Me: What is going on?
Samarra: I cant, I need to sleep on the couch and Elizabeth wont come, I cant, I cant, i need to go now, i need to go
Me: Crap, here it goes........  Come on Elizabeth lets move the stuff, Samarra needs a minute.
Samarra: Is sooooooooo mad now... I know she is mad at herself, toys flying, screaming, would hit anything in her way, Yelling I wish I was never born!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had died in my moms stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!..... I feel bad for her, but I cant do anything so we go about our business.. Of course Elizabeth wonders why she is like that.. I just told her we all deal with things differently and Samarra has a hard time with it.

So about 5-7 min pass and she comes out of playroom fine... Mom can we watch a movie..........  Yes honey, which one do you want?

I lay down, with in 5 min they both are asleep...............  WHEW!!!!!!!!!! Now it is my turn, I think it took me all of one minute to be asleep.......

Ok now home repairs....... I have ADVANCED COMFORT & ENERGY SOLUTIONS, LLC  doing some work on my house. Love them by the way!!!!!!!!!! Great guys!!!!

Found out under my siding I have old wood siding with asbestos in it... Cant get insulation in my walls. apparently it is completly safe in a sealed area, but if they mess with it at all the neighborhood will get lung cancer.......... SO guess what... I SAVED my neighborhood!  I am the silent hero.......  Ok so I want to feel good about me, just let me please.......  So I then decide ok, well the California room , I want siding on it. Get my quote from an awesome guy who works out of Prague.. I will get his info and put it on here for you........ CUTE little boy came with his daddy to help work...........AWWWWWWW.

OK, anyway back to my house....they come in and tell me they cant finish under hosue now because I have a leak under the sink in my kitchen........... A very BAD one that has been there a while and there is MOLD and bacteria everywhere.....................

DIALING the husband...............AAAAAAHHHHHHH  call Mickey... A family friend who has known Aaron since he was a baby... AWWWW....

So he comes out and looks at it..............NOT GOOD............ SO now we dont have a puddle, but a LAKE under the house that has been there a very long time...........I might mention I was suspicious about mold being around the house.. We were more sick in the last year than in my whole life!!! So they have to come in and pump the water out, put lime down on everything to kill all the mold and bacteria, do repairs and finish up, then the insulation guys can finish..
Mickey is a great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!  He owns AB Discount Plumbing........Very upstanding and honest! I will get his info as well... lol

So strep, aspergers, insulation, plumbing..............Anyone else want to through anything my way............ Jus tmake sure there is DRAMA and MONEY involved or I might now know how to react to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better, babies home, short night no drama........sitting on daddy....Daddy on Harley, Road King.... Good Night!


 He does smile, he just doesn't like people really   lolol

Have a great Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment