Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aspergers, Operation and no sleep over...June 28, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!!

Ok, so why are their so many wrecks....it is rain........ I don't know how far in advance rain helps with burn bans and all the fireworks celebrations going on this weekend, but I sure hope it helps with no fires!!!

So Barbie update...........They are all naked again and seems to be their is one in each room.........I believe this is to make sure mom gets to see a naked barbie no matter where I go........lolol  Funniest thing about it, if i see one with messed up hair I stop and fix it.......... UGGG why am I so goofy, and even more.. Why does that bother me so bad??  HAHA  Must be the OCD, so I THINK, not sure but I believe all the barbies now have braids  lolol

Independence day was my absolute favorite holiday before Samarra, I have to say I miss the festivities a little bit.OH well.......I have something even better!  My babies!!!

So Elizabeth came over from moms when I got home so that recently has been better than it has went in the past. They have been playing like one is the mom and other is the daughter............... This is the funniest thing and kinda sad....... You know kids imitate what they know so I can hear Samarra talking like me when she is the mom and Elizabeth talks like I assume my sister when she is the mom. Well kids for whatever reason like to be the "PUNISHER" of bad attitudes......Why cant the focus on the positive  lolololol So here is a snipit of how this went.

Samarra is mom..... Daughter if you do that one more time you are going to be going in time out for a YEAR!!!!!!!!!   Try.. it see what happens................. go ahead......do it again......    

LOLOLOL  That is so me, minus the YEAR part, but with her the words... "Do it again" has always worked..........  funny.

Elizabeth is mom.......Daughter if you don't stop that right NOW you are not going to be able to download any apps on your phone for a whole day!!!!!!! But if you are goign to have a meltdown, maybe you can have just one..........Samarra are you going to have a meltdown???

So it is quite funny how both perceive punishment in a different way.........Also funny that Elizabeth panicked even in play thinking Samarra might blow up   .........I guess not funny, but to me it is cause this is my life........lolol

So dinner was good, okra, chicken and green beans and potato's. Play time went good............AND THEN..........AND THEN........ Samarra was convinced she was leaving with Elizabeth because she did last week so much..........I told her it was not going to happen and kept letting her know.. but she was convinced she was........So we had the normal meltdown when Elizabeth left.........But honestly I think this one was a little less asperger and more being 6 and pushing me ..........I am learning a bit and she made eye contact with me...........If she is off in the asperger world there is NOT eye contact unless forced..........So when she looked at me I felt as though she was looking for a reaction from me, so i swooped in and got her to stop............

How you ask.. yes I tried letting her know things don't change from her reactions and she got mad.. still looking at me every once in a while..........I walked off and said come on Siahna lets get our snack............ OH guess what????  Samarra is up.....................  FAKE!

So we had snack and played a game.. Operation........... It is cute how kids hold their tongue a certain way to help them... lol But have you ever watched a woman put on makeup.. that is funny as heck  lolol

So the night went pretty good actually......... It is kind of funny, some of the things that I used to just get so upset about are not bothering me as much.. maybe it is because I know I will be putting it in this blog and I don't want anyone to think i have lost my mind......  LOLOLOL  I did warn you I am insane at times= )

I think I will include things with my little bully.........So Samarra has taught Siahna to throw and hit..........WELL she regrets it now, Siahna has a GOOD arm!!  So I am having to backtrack on this........I think it makes me the most mad, is cause Samarra thinks it is funny and she tells Siahna to come hit me and when she does she laughs so Siahna keeps doing it then she gets in trouble and Samarra as well and then Samarra doesn't get why she is in trouble...................... I just cant seem to concur this with Samarra, why does she think hurtful things are funny?????         Sigh.....  These things happen a lot in the night and I end up yelling or trying to explain and it doesn't work..........I don't like her hearing me be upset a lot.... But it seems to have ZERO effect on her............

HUGE day tomorrow...........dentist............daddy cant go....................I HAVE TO!!!       UGGGGGGGGGG i swore i would never go again................. everyone pray NOW.................She is going to hurt someone i can feel it, and it will probably be me!!! I will let you know... it is kind of sad, I am scared to go.. for me and her.. What if I hold her down wrong and hurt her, what if the anesthesia is too much and she stops breathing............  this is all for them to look at ONE tooth and maybe clean....... 

if this doesn't work it is back to surgery for us just to check her teeth...........Can they not have a dentist who specializes in autism and aspergers and get a better plan in place...............I can tell you right now, if she didn't have to lay down it would go 85% better!!!!!!!!! So the dentist has to stand or something............AND????????????  Anyway......... till tomorrow...

I will leave you with a cute pic of Siahna playing with her "Little People". She gets so serious with her play... lol she is funny...

Have a GREAT Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment