Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!

Made it through the weekend....Fathers day was good and we had a quiet weekend.... I should start with the fact that due to plumbing issues the kids were not allowed to be in the house for three days. Today will be the first day they come back since Thursday so I don't have any major stories to tell....  You will have to ask my sister, she has Samarra...........  EVIL LAUGH..................  Sorry.... I didn't really laugh out loud... She does pretty good over there though......

So this post is going to be mostly fun.. I got LOTS of pictures of the KickStart Soccer for Autism this weekend!!!   YAY.... I just have to say that this is the best thing I have done so far for Samarra. It was quite hot, but she gets in there and does it. And she talks great about all the kids. The biggest thing is NO ONE makes fun of her. And even though she has some more abilities than some of the other children, she does not even notice it.  God Bless our children who love everyone no matter what.

She said to me.. Mom, I am glad Rob was having a good day today, I wanted to cry last week cause he looked like I feel sometimes................ AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Of course just like my angel that goes to.... Mom can I through this bottle at your head and knock you out while your driving so we can get in a wreck?

Me: Why would you want to do that?
Samarra: Cause I am ready to go now and your being too slow, we are suppose to be driving now!
Me: you are so dramatic and impatient!

And don't forget one week ago on Saturday we went to a birthday party at Chuckie Cheese, so we had to go through a small meltdown on why we were not going to Chuckie Cheese that day as well.............. Nothing new, crying... not understanding why we aren't going. When she was younger I tried to find anything i could to get past Chuckie Cheese.................. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, yes I know this is gross and just EW...........BUT it worked so i used it!  I told her that Chuckie Cheese pooped on the floor and the whole place had shut down for a few months!  See She can understand a place being shut down and we cant go,, that makes sense.... HAHAHAHAHA  i made it sound all gross too  lolololol

OK, just a note about me ok..........  I know I am not the important one in this blog, but can I get a minute please!  LOL

So sister has Samarra, Siahna is at moms, well She is there to not be in the house, not for mom to babysit, mom has here weekend and I stay at moms to keep Siahna................ All I have to say is.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I almost went insane, I clean, it is what I do, I like it, i couldn't clean at moms like at home. I did vacuum moms twice, dishes, rearranged things to fit my organization needs  lol  but i cant go into her personal things................. WOW doing nothing wipes me out worse than cleaning does!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I felt like a big blob waiting to die!!!!!  Thank God I am back home tonight!  Ok I am done...

Went to The Big Easy, New Orleans Cafe in Yukon this weekend for Father's Day, it was OK, but I really wanted some serious spicy food.  I must tell you though my sites are set very high when it comes to Cajun food.... My sister is the best cook ever, she has lived in a house off the ocean in different places for many many years and they even go get fresh food and make it..... SOOOOOOOOO this place just might be better to others..  so if you go, let me know...

Ok, so for the fun part.. Pics!!!!!!  To see all the photos I took this weekend go to my FB page here. Darla's FB page

Yes I know I am BEAUTIFUL!!

Daddy and Samarra

Daddy and Siahna

Mimi and Samarra doing a craft.

Samarra after hair was done.


My dad, Richard and step mother, Janie


Overall, I can say about the weekend was, despite all the drama and all the meltdown all the stuff being thrown, crying, frustrations, anxiety, insanity.......I hated my kids not being home with me!!!!!!!!  Maybe I thrive and stay young with insanity............. I think maybe I do... My goal is to be a zombie!

Oh which made me think of something.... My brother Dwain, is the most AMAZING graphic artist I know and for Halloween he created this pic on the computer. To me it looks just like him with added effects!!!!!!!! He is amazing!!!!!  Yes, this is a random photo........but I thought of it so I am posting it. lol

My Brother as a zombie!
 Well here we go... Should be an interesting day... first day kids will be home in 3 days!   lol  I am ready............BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment