Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Aspergers, OK, I found some meat! June 10, 2011

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday, and I seriously want to do the weirdest dance ever! You know.. the kind where someone says.. I am going to need you to NEVER do that again... lololol

I am not for sure why I am so excited, I have a busy weekend and I am actually not looking forward to that busy part... We will be starting with her Soccer for Autism which is led by one of my co-workers and writer for the News Desk here at OPUBCO/The Oklahoman, Robert Medley.

Robert's son has autism as well and this week I believe the Putnam City North soccer team will be there to buddy up with each child. I think it will be a good time.. Samarra is just a little worried, she keeps saying, well I am not good at anything else, maybe I will be good at this. I just want to cry when she says those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Her coordination is not that good, but has improved with therapy and her motor skills are also a little lacking... But soccer should be great, because she does not have to use her hands........ I hope she loves it!!!!!!
We then will be going to Chuckie Cheese for my friend Chelsie's birthday party, then on Sunday we are going for TACO's at Auntie's house....  Auntie=sub-human=bestie=Jalaine...Samarra is sooooooooooo excited about it! She loves her Auntie best! Also Rhi Rhi, Jessie and Marley.. Wes is still growing on her yet... But she doesnt hate him which is a good thing... I will take photos!!

So Last night was pretty good, either I am reel tired or maybe it was soooooo bad i have blocked it out lolol NO, I didn't, it was just not too bad I am sure..

So as you saw in the title of this blog, I did find a meat she would eat. My work made roast beef for lunch yesterday and I decided to get some and take it home to try since it was different. I cut it up in very tine bites, almost shredded, but short shreds and SHE ATE IT!!! Now I only gave her probably the equivalent of like two bites we would take, but still!!!! No arguing about it.. It was a bit hard to get the first bite in though. But dinner of roast beef, green beans and mashed potato's was a success!!!!!!!!!!! GO ME GO ME!!!

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Now I remember... OK, so I went and paid on Samarra's school tuition and got her enrolled for school at Harvest Life for next year!!!!!!!!!! She still doesn't know at this point....Whats the rush I say. I then go to 7-11 in Midwest City off 15th and almost Midwest Blvd to get gas and an Icee for Samarra. I dont know if ALL of the 7-11's are doing it, but they lowered gas to $3.22 a gallen for the kind with ethanol, and $3.32 for the kind with out ethanol. THE LINES ARE WRAPPED!!!!! So I wait, I like saving about 45 cents a gallon and apparently so does everyone else! I waited for about mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 10 minutes I think, not too bad.

OH btw, if your in long lines like that and need something from inside, dont go get it and leave car at pump! THANK YOU!

So I get a cherry limeade Icee and go get samarra, everything is good.........UNTIL......Samarra has decided she doesn't like that kind of Icee anymore and has decided she will take a sip and spit it out in the car. OH you didn't know this was fun???????? Guess what?? Neither did I. I am driving and trying to get her to stop. I think you might be scared if you heard my mad voice, kind of deep and I am not sure but I think my head spins too!!! I am not sure I have even mentioned to you before she loves to spit! WWWWWHHHHYYYYY... She likes to spit on people too......Uggg I will go into that story later for now I need a distraction.. OH look there is the new school....

Me: Guess what??? There is your new school!!!
Samarra: Stops spitting and says What?
Me: There is yoru new school right there it is awesome
Samarra: I am not going
Me: The teacher is awesome and she smiles really big and is happy
Samarra: I am sure other kids will like her alot.
Me: They go on field trips places and the teacher has a little boy who has aspergers now.
Samarra: I am sure he loves her, I am not going.
Me: Getting aggravated even though I don't need to, but she stopped spitting.
Samarra: I have rights and i will not go.
Me: Look at the cart on the golf course it is going kind of fast huh.
Samarra: Yea, maybe they will crash and die
Me: uggggg turns up radio...

OK home now and all is good, it really was a good night. Dinner, play, take all the pots and pans out of cabinet and put them in the living room floor.Mom came over and we went through summer clothes.....Samarra helped the baby dump juice on the floor, baths, and bed....... Pretty much routine. I love nights like this...

OH, ok so when we were going through the summer clothes Samarra decided grabbing the clothes out of my hand was a good idea, with mom and I both in the room that lasted all of a second. She had both of us about to clobber her... lolol Thanks MOM!!! Speaking of mom, I really have to say that her being back in town really really helps with Samarra's overall mood, mom has been around her every single day of her life with the exception of like maybe a week or two in the summer. She missed her Mimi!!! My mommy is awesome!

Well that was my day... I am sooooooooooo excited to be getting the ear muffs hopefully this weekend! I may even try church... IF she is ok with wearing the ear muffs out in public. If she is not, I will not be forcing her to.

Remember I mentioned yesterday Samarra has to have actual surgery in the hospital to get teeth cleaned and fixed.. here is a photo right before with my sub-human Jalaine on the left edge....

I hated that day, they came and had to take her away from me and I remember her watching me as the walked away............

Have an AWESOME Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment