Aspergers Mommy

My photo
Well I am a mom of two wonderful kids that I have been blessed with!!! I am not a psychiatrist, or a doctor so anything I say is not the answer to all, it might not even be the right thing for me!! lol I do my best with who and what I have to overcome any challenge with lots and lots of prayer,my mom who is God given just to me for this very reason, my sisters, and friends! I love life, mostly positive........BUT I am insane at times, get to the point of wanting to explode! lol.. I sing kids songs way too much! Did I mention I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. Which believe it or not I think is what keeps me sane. When I clean, I love it. Breakdowns, crying, talking, just all seem to be ok as I clean..Thank God for OCD!!!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Aspergers.........Lime.........No kids.........Lime... Ok for adults??? June 17, 2011

HELP ME!!!!

OK, so here is a bonus post for you, I am confused...

Got a call about the house being fixed. Had to have Lime and chemicals put down to kill any bacteria and mold under house. Was informed I could not have kids in house for 2 days........

I called pediatrician, he said 3 days until they could go back in house!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok here is the problem.. NO ONE knows if it is bad for adults...........They keep saying "your probably ok."  HELLO???

Does anyone else have a problem with this answer?

So I am reaching out, does anyone know 100% for sure if it is ok for adults????????

No comments:

Post a Comment